Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome for Harris Tweed moves

Angus MacNeil Alasdair Allan welcomes the acquisition of the mill in Shawbost. Angus MacNeil Alasdair Alan has been working closely with Iain Tailor since yesterday and providing advice to Brain Wilson as and when he has required it to ensure that the deal went through.

Speaking from (fill in somewhere plausible) Lewis, Mr MacNeil Mr Allan said, I have spoken to weavers at some time in the past and I think this is a good thing.

This clearly demonstrates that Alex Salmond in his role as Leader of the SNP First Minister is having a direct and immediate impact on the economy of the Western Isles. Said Mr MacNeil Mr Allan, "Mr Salmond teleported to Shawbost at dawn on 4th May and has been working furiously on this deal 38 hours a day, whilst a body double and a holographic system has allowed him to appear to be in Edinburgh and other places."

"Mr Allan/Mr MacNeil [delete as applicable] has done a power of working behind the scenes in securing this deal since the day after it was announced, and I look forward to speaking to Ewen Taylor, when he comes to congratulate me on my efforts."

"Alex Salmond promised full employment for everyone in Scotland as Police Officers or Primary school teachers, and then taking Alasdair Morrison out of the ranks of the unemployed shows Mr Salmond's skill, dedication, commitment and utter compassion for those less fortunate in society. Let the plight of Mr Morrison be a warning to other who consider standing for the Labour Party."

Note for editors
For further information about the glorious role we played in this matter, please fax any other press releases to the office to let us claim the credit. [Gazette: You already have the script, thanks]

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.