Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Windy Alexander

I neatly skewered Mrs Alexander in committee today, and my incisive dialecticism and debating skills will no doubt be much discussed in the communties in the Western Isles for many a long day.

I look again in admiration at my words: "Would it be helpful perhaps to write to Ms Alexander to say that perhaps it would save herself some trouble in the future if people quoting discussions from committee bothered to find out what was actually said."

Wow, just how good am I, and with barely a lot of briefing from Mr Bruce I was able to get most of the phrases he told me to use in much the right order.

How could the Convener dare to say it wasn't a point of order, and try to accuse me of political point scoring when I never voted from him and he refused to speak to me in Gaelic.

Gaelic words spoken: 734
Cups of tea drunk: 1
Bowel motions: 3

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.