Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Monday, July 30, 2007

New office

Mr Angus has very thoughtfully allowed me to use his office on Bayhead to advertise that I exist.

For a special rate he has permitted me to attach a single piece of A4 to the window for a short while on the grounds that "I wouldn't want anyone to think I've got anything to do with you."

Kenny promised to answer all the phone calls with the reassuring promise that if they were "Important or interesting" he would ask Mr Angus to deal with them before passing them to me.

He has obviously been doing his job very well, as not one single important matter has come my way yet!

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.