Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A question

Yesterday Mr Alex spoke to me, and allowed me to ask him a question in the Parliament. His secretary was very helpful in typing it our for me and removing the big words that Mr Alex had used to replace them with words I could simultaneously translate into Gaelic and then re-translate before I spoke.

The clever thought process slowed my speaking slightly, but it confused the enemy other parties who attempted to distract Mr Alex by shouting "Who's the imbecile?"

He answered my question very cleverly and carefully using all the big words his secretary had written at the bottom of the page after my question. I was very impressed and gave him a standing ovation.

Afterwards he personally thanked me for such a clever and incisive contribution, and in a witty response to the enemy Labour Party he muttered "Who's the imbecile?" to the Whips.

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.