Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

A special parcel

Collected Recorded Delivery package. It a special delivery from Mr Alex!!!!

After a lie down, given the excitement, I open the package to find the special chip that I must implant under my skin to help me in the Parliament. Apparently I mustn’t tell anyone, and I have a special pass to explain that I have an artificial hip and that is why the metal detectors are set off.

According to the instructions, it will glow green when I have to applaud Mr Alex, bright red when I must phone for instructions, and delivers 2000 volts straight to the nervous system in the event of any signs of dissent. A quick look in the dictionary to check the meaning of 'dissent' assures me I have nothing to worry about.

Mr Angus phones to tell me that after a few weeks I will hear voices telling me what to say and how to vote, but not to worry as he will make sure it sounds like his voice. How comforting and thoughtful of him.

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.