Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taking Independence forward

I am delighted that Mr Alex has decided that the best way to take forward the debate on Independence for Scotland is by postponing the debate until much later, and not debating it.

And who am I to disagree, as Mr Alex said to me at the special meeting last Sunday of MSPs where we were told our decision.

At the meeting Mr Alex told us that we had discussed the matter in some detail, and we were no to unanimously vote in favour of the proposal.  I turned over my ballot paper, to see that it had been very helpfully completed on my behalf.

I completely agree with Mr Alex on everythingX
I, Albert Allan, being of sound mind, hereby tender my resignation from the SNP

As the votes were being counted, Mr Alex was able to announce that he had 100% support and we were all issued with our press release pack to welcome the decision that we had just made.

With electoral success guaranteed at the next elections, according to Mr Alex and the private SNP polls showing us with close to 75% support at the next elections, the future looks rosy, and only those imbeciles who vote for other parties can stop us now, as we move forward with the policy that dare not speak its name!

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.