Vote SNP - we know where you live

Alasdair Allan

This is a private journal about all the exciting things that have happened to me since I stood as MSP for Gordon the Western Isles. I am dedicated to the people of Gordon the Western Isles, and there is nowhere else I would rather represent. I even intend to live there soon.

I am not to be mistaken for for that imposter who pretends to be an MSP.

I really like this dynamic and exciting blog layout, which suits me perfectly.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Exciting news

Mr MacNeil phoned me tonight to tell me I might have been ‘elected’ as a MSP. I thought he was phoning to sack me, so I was very relieved.

I got out of my Power Ranger pyjamas, dressed and into the car and drove to Stornoway.

Mr MacNeil was right – as always, he is so clever and wise – and tells me what to say, as Albert Morrison gracefully selects me to replace him.

Mr MacNeil tells me that I am a success, and as a mark of this I no longer have to call him “Mr MacNeil”, but instead I am allowed to call him “Mr Angus”. I am so pleased that my status has gone up so rapidly. I have another cup of Horlicks to celebrate and go to bed.

I've read my wise words this many times

* No, not really. If you haven't worked out that this is a satirical exercise, then please get a life. And find one for Alasdair.